Age of Darkness RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Age of Darkness RPG

This is The Age of Darkness RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Aramil Nailo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riverstyx777
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-10

King Aramil Nailo Empty
PostSubject: King Aramil Nailo   King Aramil Nailo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:46 am

**NOTE** This is my character in my RPG and I'm also posting this as a general guidline for the bios, and BY the way, I get some special items right away since I'm King, so don't be cheap and say you have stuff like mine. king **END NOTE**
Name:Aramil Nailo
Race:Fallen Angel
Height:7'0"
Weight:177
Body Type:Skinny/Muscular
Hair:Shoulder length, blonde
Eyes:Deep Blue
Skills:Good at hand to hand fighting, in blade, and in ranged combat.
Powers:Healing, Telepathy
Armor:Dark leather cuirass with special openings in back for wings, dark leather greaves, leather boots,all are enchanted for extra protection. Also has a special leather bracer on his wrist with an enchanted sapphire set into it that helps him focus on far away targets.
Weapons:An enchanted saber named Geluctus (FrostStrike), two daggers, and a yew longbow.
Biography: Aramil wasn't born into royalty as a Fallen Angel, but aquired the status as king. Aramil was a quick and intelligent child growing up, learning many things, physically and intellectually. As he grew older, he focused his energies on protecting his people, and joined the Army of the Fallen Angels at age 17. Once in the military, he quickly rose in rank and soon commanded his own regiment, he was the youngest Commander ever, at age 18. Aramil was a ferocious fighter, and would stop at nothing if his people were in trouble. At age 19, he was promoted to be the head of the King Balviel's Royal Guard. Again, he was the youngest ever to do so. He did well as Head of Royal Guard for 55 years, until the Battle of the Sylvan Plains.
*LONG STORY* King Balviel, even in his old age, insisted on fighting in the battle along with his fellow Fallen Angels. Aramil persuaded him to stay on the back lines for safety. The battle was going poorly for the Fallen Angels, but they still managed to hold thier lines against joined forces of Shades, Demons, and Lycans. Aramil charged to the front line to stop it from faltering, and that was his most regretted action in his long life. A Shade, leading a company of 100 Demons came out of nowhere on the back flanks of The Army of the Fallen Angels, just where King Balviel was waiting to fight. King Balviel and the 25 men of the Royal Guard that Aramil handpicked fought bravely, but in vain. The Demons and the Shade overwhelmed them, killing them all. Aramil turned to the back lines as the Shade was casting the final killing spell on Balviel. He entered a rage that his fellow Fallen Angels had never seen before, and began hacking wildy at every enemy with disdain for his own personal safety. He killed so many Lycans and Demons, so fast, that the rest turned tail and ran. All except for the Shade and his company, they seemed impervious to every attack on them. Aramil calmly walked through the crowd of his men and went straight for the Shade. Strking so fast with his saber, it went right through whatever dark ward that the Shade had cast. The saber went right through the Shade and cleaved him in two. As the Shade died with a scream and disappeared in a cloud of dark aura, the Demons just died. The strange blue ichor that was the Shade's blood mixed with the blood of the Lycans and the Demons and froze the saber. Aramil ignored this as he dropped his saber next to King Balviel, kneeling by the dying monarch. King Balviel looked up to Aramil and said weakly, "You are like a son that I never had." He smiled or grimaced in pain here."I want you to be the king for the people..." With that, Balviel drew in a pained breath and died. The other Fallen Angels gathered around Aramil as he stood and picked up the frozen saber. He looked at it and said sadly, "I shall name you Geluctus." He looked up at the men gathering around him. "Today we have won a great and terrible victory. We have won the battle, but we have lost a great king..." He looked sadly around the battlefield. "With his last dying breath, King Balviel named me King..." The Angels of Death didn't seem surprised at this one bit. "So, my first act as King is to claim these lands in the name of The Fallen Angels and King Aramil Nailo!" The proud warriors all shouted "All hail King Aramil! All hail King Aramil!". And it was a joyous occasion, but for one certain Angel of Death, he was still grieving his King's loss as he listened to the men call his name.*END LONG STORY king *
Aramil is a fair king who lives in modesty among his Fallen Angels, and he is still a ferocious fighter.
Back to top Go down
https://aodrpg.forumotion.net

King Aramil Nailo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of Darkness RPG :: In Character Area :: Character Biographys-
Jump to: